Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday America

Hello faithful blog-heads!  As I sit and type this first blog-post on this bloggeriffic-4th of July, I'm forced to reminisce about the early production-days of LIVING ARRANGEMENTS.  The many shoots in my house, the many trips to the grocery store for fruits and vegetables that doubled as movie props and catered items... the many takes and re-takes we were forced to shoot due to airplanes and other real-world  noise issues.  But all the hard work was well worth it because now, I have a completed feature-length narrative film that looks good on my shelf.  And that's what "it's" all about, putting tons of hard work, asking for favors from everyone, all for a DVD that sits on the shelf spine side-out.  Happy Birthday, United Stats of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment