Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blog writer's block


Wouldn't ya know it. I sit down to write this blog and I get writer's block. It's a crazy world I tell ya. Maybe this would be a good time to tell you about myself. I am a twenty five year old white male living in minneapolis with my beautiful wife who just woke me up this morning to tell me she's going to go stay with her mother for a while or until I "work out some shit". I'm not sure what prompted this but I'm not worried. I mean there are plenty of people out there who are married and don't live together. My own parents for example, haven't lived together for years and they couldn't be happier. So good in fact that whenever I talk about how they have such a great marriage, my sister coughs and turns away from me, holding back tears in her eyes.

She must just be overwhelmed by their long lasting marriage and how inspirational they are to not just us...but to the American institution of marriage itself that yes, should remain between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment